In the past, this house was the presbytery of Springhill’s Presbyterian church (Nantes). Today, on Road 161 toward Lac Megantic. The church, located just in front of it, was built in 1878 and was used as a place of worship until 1923. Following the departure of many Scottish families, it was demolished in 1924. Today, the presbytery is the residence of Michel Cameron.